Nov 4th, 2020
I’ll be happy when…
Happiness is something we hear about all the time. We crave it, sometimes to our own detriment. It is common to hear people say, “I’ll be happy when ___________________.” This is a dangerous way to think about happiness.
1. Our happiness should not be rooted in things we cannot control.
2. Our happiness should not be rooted in material things.
3. Being happy in your marriage is your responsibility, not your spouse’s.
Relationship Renegade is a podcast designed to bring you hard truths and reality about relationships. This show is unapologetically raw. Dr. Jameson Mercier is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and specializing in Relationship Systems.
- Past episodes can be heard at mercierwellness.com/listen.
- Want to be a guest on the podcast? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about sponsorship or advertising, email email@example.com
- For more information and to schedule your consultation visit mercierwellness.com
- Visit our online store: etsy.com/shop/mercierwellness