Sep 30th, 2020
How Loss Impacts Marriage
Relationships are impacted ad influenced by so many things. The hard part is that we are often unprepared for these changes. On this episode I talk with a fellow colleague about the impact her mother’s death had on her marriage. Aline Vanya-Guillaume is Licensed Clinical Social Worker in private practice. For more information, check out her page www.therapyterrace.com.
Relationship Renegade is a podcast designed to bring you hard truths and reality about relationships. This show is unapologetically raw. Dr. Jameson Mercier is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and specializing in Relationship Systems.
- Past episodes can be heard at mercierwellness.com/listen.
- Want to be a guest on the podcast? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about sponsorship or advertising, email email@example.com
- For more information and to schedule your consultation visit mercierwellness.com
- Visit our online store: etsy.com/shop/mercierwellness